jack@ukultimate.com
Forum Replies Created
-
I’ve found a work around. This is not a pretty solution, but it works.
Essentially, the problem was that each banner was given an id, but these were the same id’s in each instance of the banner – so the first top-banner was id=”rp_post0″, and the first sky-banner was also id=”rp_post0″.
To get around this, I made a copy of these four files:
rotating-posts.css
rotating-posts.js
rotating-posts.php
rp_admin.phpI renamed them and put them back in the SAME location:
rotating-sky.css
rotating-sky.js
rotating-sky.php
rsky_sky.phpThen, using BBedit I did a search and replace of every instance of ‘rp_’, ‘posts’, ‘Posts’, and ‘POSTS’ and replaced them with
‘rsky_’, ‘sky’, ‘Sky’, and ‘SKY’ (after checking the Case sensitive option in bbedit).There are two other bits you need to rename:
function load_scripts()
function load_styles()
change to:
function load_scriptsSky()
function load_stylesSky()I’m not really php literate, so I’m sure there’s a better way of doing this, but I thought it might be worth posting until somebody posts a better solution.
more…
I’ve noticed that if I remove the MPU,
<?php rotating_posts(mpuwon); ?>
but leave in the topbanner and skybanner, the top banner will still rotate between two posts (although there are three), but the skybanner still doesn’t rotate.I have upped the ‘Number of posts’ in RP admin to 30, but this has had no effect.
I’ve also tried pasting [rotating-posts category_name=”topbanner”][etc]
into the pages, but the same thing happens