isis-jones
Forum Replies Created
Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
-
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Plugin: WP-DreamLists] Fatal Errorokay, it’s installed, but the mailing feature doesn’t work. it takes me to a blank page. any ideas?
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Plugin: WP-DreamLists] Fatal ErrorI found the problem. The file I d-loaded from WP were wonky. I d-loaded directly from the developer’s site and it installs with no error!
Thanks so much for your help.
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Plugin: WP-DreamLists] Fatal ErrorThe screenshots show options that appear once the plugin has been successfully installed. I am still getting the fatal error message when I try activating the plugin.
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Plugin: WP-DreamLists] Fatal Errorokay, I have generated an API key through dreamhost. The plugin still won’t activate…
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Plugin: WP-DreamLists] Fatal Errorah, wait…I have my WP API, not dreamhost. Thanks~
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Plugin: WP-DreamLists] Fatal ErrorI have my API…should I type it into the code anywhere?
Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)