Forum Replies Created

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • Thread Starter infocevat

    (@infocevat)

    Hello,

    Thank you for your reply. I have investigated further, and here is what I found:

    1. When I open the Header template (Jeg Kit → Theme Builder → Header → Edit), Elementor shows the message “The preview could not be loaded” (screenshot attached).
    2. When I open the preview debug link (/jkit-header/header/?elementor-preview=120&preview-debug), the page loads but is completely empty. The body only contains with no Elementor content or .elementor wrapper inside it. Because of this, the editor has no editing area to attach to.
    3. The console error happens right after this:
      TypeError: Failed to execute ‘observe’ on ‘MutationObserver’: parameter 1 is not of type ‘Node’. at editor-support.js?ver=3.2.19
      So I think this error is a result of the empty preview, not the main cause.
    4. Other pages work fine: the Home page opens and edits normally in Elementor. The issue only happens with Jeg Kit templates.

    Environment:

    • Jeg Elementor Kit 3.2.19
    • Elementor 4.3.2
    • WordPress 6.8.10
    • Theme: Hello Elementor
    • Hosting: Hostinger (LiteSpeed Cache active)

    Could you please check whether the Jeg Kit header template is compatible with Elementor 4.3.2? It looks like the jkit-template page is not outputting the template content in preview mode.

    Thank you for your help.

    Best regards,
    Cevat Solutions

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)