idealmin
Forum Replies Created
-
Is there any support?
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: Woocommerce google map not showingAny support?
Okay then nevermind.
This plugin has been out for years.
Bout time you made it free init?
Forum: Themes and Templates
In reply to: [Hueman] Social Links Not ShowingHi yes they did but found out icon name was same for all of them so added correct ones from fontawesome and okay now. π
Thanks!
My bad. It’s not fixed. Still happening for my pages sitemap.
Have disabled all plugins accept it and using default theme even 2013 but /sitemap-posttype-page.xml is broke http://frivgamesarcade.com/sitemap-posttype-page.xmlWhat could that be?
Thanks!
Okay cheers. I got it working by disabling everything and starting with this plugin only.
Found out whats causing it. Its breaking when I do Category Mapping in MyArcadePlugin settings page to map the feeded cats to my WP cats when fetching and importing games. It must be doing something to theme footer or something. Will inform them about it see if they can fix.
Thanks for your time time and help and thanks for plugin too!
Hi yes I do. It doesn’t matter what theme I use. It says the same for any theme I use.
Any ideas?
Forum: Themes and Templates
In reply to: An unexpected error occurred. Browsing New ThemesFixed. Reinstalled WordPress.
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Comments Evolved for WordPress] Disqus not working@ tarheel I thought that was a workaround fix then but no joy here when I set disqus as the first order. It still does not show.
Can you fix?
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Comments Evolved for WordPress] Disqus tab not showingHi sort of same for me. I’m using tab order of wordpress,facebook,gplus,disqus
But the disqus form doesn’t show. It just has the spinning icon and sometimes says “Disqus seems to be taking longer than usual. Reload?” but on clicking it nothing happens.
Same in Firefox Chrome and IE.
Can you fix? http://easymeals.club/easy-boiled-eggs-recipe/
Thanks.
Forum: Fixing WordPress
In reply to: How to change number of posts that display on category page?How to do that Evan?
Thanks.Forum: Fixing WordPress
In reply to: How to change number of posts that display on category page?It’s a custom theme for arcade. http://3dracergames.com/
Is there something I can put in archive.php to adjust how many posts show in it?
Forum: Reviews
In reply to: [Fullscreen background slider] Great design touch!What is the right sized background?
What dimension should it be alskyy?Forum: Fixing WordPress
In reply to: How to change order of categories on homepageIt’s not highly theme specific at all.
It’s just simple code hack that every theme uses in the category loop.
Sorted now anyway.
Used a plugin http://www.nsp-code.com/wordpress-plugins/category-order-and-taxonomy-terms-order/
Thanks.
Forum: Fixing WordPress
In reply to: How to change order of categories on homepageHi, those questions are irrelevant.
It doesn’t matter what theme I’m using or where I downloaded it from.
Lets just say I’m using the default twenty twelve theme for arguments sake.
But I will probably want to do this with ANY theme.
Thanks!