idealmin
Forum Replies Created
-
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Woocommerce Social Buttons] How to make it show in one place only?Where’s the support at?
How to put the share code on the BOTTOM of the product description and NOT under the Title??
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Woocommerce Social Buttons] How to make it show in one place only?Do you know what I mean Harry?
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Woocommerce Social Buttons] How to make it show in one place only?Hi yes I know I can disable it. But that’s not what I asked. I asked “How to remove it from the top so it only shows once below my product description”
I’m not sure how you missed that if you “reviewed my message”.
Thanks!
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [PixatoPress Lite] Spintax format allowed in lite version??I added loads of wallpapers it says 13 Wallpaper(s) published successfully.
But it never posted them in chronological order they are older posts. Ah well never mind cheers.
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: Accordion Not Working – Flatsome ThemeWhy nobody help you? Are you using a proper version? You need to ask on the devs site mate.
Also, you need to add a block and add that block id into your page.
Where is the support???
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Mongoose Page Plugin] Facebook Page Plugin Shortcode URLWhen I add this into a text widget it shows the shortcode and not the facebook page image and that
Yes its responsive code. I chose responsive ad. When I put it at the very top of my post, it covers some of the text (when using your shortcode). If I just put the code on its own it works fine and doesn’t cover some of the text. I think you should look into this.
Here you can check it in this post http://dronewatchdogs.com/what-is-best-drone-to-buy-for-complete-beginners-under-100/
I’m using it in a post of mine using a shortcode and using Adsense responsive code. I’m noticing that sometimes its covering the text. Haven’t noticed what you are experiencing yet though.
Has this been fixed?
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [bbPress WP Tweaks] bbPress sidebar not working: Sidebar is not showing in forum pages, how to fix it? [via]
A: Your theme may be is not compatible with bbpress wp tweaks plugin. I suggest using “Content Aware Sidebars” http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/content-aware-sidebars/ with which you can set different sidebar for your posts, pages, archives, forum pages even different sidebar for each forum.
Hi yes on all of them on the site under the category title. 🙂
No worries just checked showing now.And yes separate meta description for SEO.
Thanks
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: Woocommerce google map not showingThe link is http://bestdrones2buy.com/about/
Helloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo…………………………….