hradelj
Forum Replies Created
-
Thank you for information.
Thank you, and when can I found parameters for canceled booking?
Thak You I will try.
Thank you for answer. How can I edit My Booking Template? It can be edit only from plugin editor? And add to the booking template shortcode #_BOOKINGCOMMENT?
To setting – format – event with one event -“lone event – age format”
Thank You I tried. I tried it but I donΕ₯ know how to use it π but i don’t lnow where to put #_BOOKINGCOMMENT π And if it is the right shortcode π
Halo, this is not what I need. I need when person did note in their reservation, that people (only this person) can see this comment.
This note can se Administrator in people reservation and can edit this comment. Now I my client write there mobile phone for the case if concrete lesson will be cancelled to call them. But it also use-full for administrator communication to theme. So I would like to show this note to them.@andreacianni You are right. Thank you π
Mistake is repaired by disable plugin, but I still must create all reservation from beginning to correct it πHave a nice day.
I tested it with disabled WP FullCalendar, but the result was negative :-(.
Thank you π @caimin_nwl
- This reply was modified 9 years, 11 months ago by hradelj.
You can see my reservation calendar here http://trxbezhranic.cz/rezervace/