heyheypaulaf
Forum Replies Created
-
Forum: Fixing WordPress
In reply to: Error messageAnd something else. I did an update and now the gallery only shows one line for the title and not 3 like it used to that I was able to the media used and the size of the painting. This is using the Responsive Portfolio plugin. Very frustrated.
Forum: Themes and Templates
In reply to: Logo and TitleIs there a way to turn off the sidebar on one page and not others?
Forum: Themes and Templates
In reply to: [Panaroma] Lost the code for page phpGreat! Thanks so much! Have a great night π
Forum: Themes and Templates
In reply to: [Panaroma] Lost the code for page phpOne last thing, thank you! How do I eliminate the “theme by SKT themes” at the bottom left corner of the footer? I would rather put in my info there?!
Forum: Themes and Templates
In reply to: [Panaroma] Lost the code for page phpThanks for your help! I appreciate it! The quick edit was awesome!
Forum: Themes and Templates
In reply to: [Panaroma] Lost the code for page phpAnother question- I downloaded plugins for child themes, but I have no idea how to create or what they really do to help. I am new to wordpress. the site I have worked on was set up by someone else beautifully, and now trying to do on my own is totally different/ foreign…. Also, how do I merge the templates from one theme with another?
Forum: Themes and Templates
In reply to: [Panaroma] Lost the code for page phpYes, it says “leave a reply”
Forum: Themes and Templates
In reply to: [Panaroma] Lost the code for page phpIn one of the other threads, this was recommended π
So this is what I meant to do:
I want to get rid of the reply boxes on some of my pages (there are a few that do not have them…) I don’t know why they are on some and not others, but I want them gone! How do I do this???Forum: Fixing WordPress
In reply to: changed theme now old one is messed upok, so you can or can not help me?
Forum: Fixing WordPress
In reply to: changed theme now old one is messed up