Guuz
Forum Replies Created
-
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Ultimate Product Catalog] Question markOkay, thanks for the info!
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Ultimate Product Catalog] Selected sub-categories don't updateProblem already solved…
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Ultimate Product Catalog] Selected sub-categories don't updateYes!
LINK
I must say that this happened after I translated a few words in the Shortcode.phpForum: Plugins
In reply to: [Ultimate Product Catalog] Display selected Sub-categoriesThanks,Rustaurius!
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Ultimate Product Catalog] Product description placementThanks for your tip, problem solved!
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Ultimate Product Catalog] Display selected Sub-categoriesYep, that’s what I mean, is it possible?
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Ultimate Product Catalog] Picture AlignHow?
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Ultimate Product Catalog] Display selected Sub-categoriesWhat I mean is when I select a sub-category from the top menu, all sub-categories items are displayed. I just want to display sub-category A, so the checkbox from this subcategory is checked and the others are not checked. Hope you understand what I mean.