hello dear
thanks for your response
my report number : PEIMZWNO
i disabled security plugin ( wordfrence ) and i I turned off mod_security
but doesn’t work
please help me
thanks
hey dear champ 🙂
thanks for your answer
No, you did not understand what I meant
I have 2 main problems now and I can not use the plugin:
1- When the user registers on the site and activates his account, he is no longer able to log in and receives a warning Please Confirm You are Not a Robot
I installed the latest version of Google Recaptcha 2 and 3 and disabled all plugins but my problem was not solved and the user is not able to log in to your account
2- When the user logs in to his account (when he activates his account via email, he logs in directly to the account and it is not related to the first problem!)
Cannot choose a profile picture for himself
Please help me
Thanks`