GodsDeneuve
Forum Replies Created
-
Thank you Niklas, I really appreciate it. I will let you know.
😊
Thank you, is clearly explained! I will get a look at the custom module.
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [WooCommerce PayPal Payments] Enable saved cards not worksI’m not using any subscription options, anyway after change the PayPal invoice prefix everything seems to works fine. Maybe could be some issues related to sandbox environment (I’ve also noticed that checkout process is really slow)?
Thank you again for your supports, for sure I will review your plugin. For now I can say that support is really good!
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [WooCommerce PayPal Payments] Enable saved cards not worksDear Niklas after a succesfull test, in the next checkouts I’m always stucked with the error message:
[UNPROCESSABLE_ENTITY] The requested action could not be performed, semantically incorrect, or failed business validation. https://developer.paypal.com/docs/api/orders/v2/#error-DUPLICATE_INVOICE_IDI have read about this issue and I’m not sure if could be linked in any way to Valuting features.
I get the same error both with stored credit cards and with new ones.Thanks again…
- This reply was modified 4 years, 2 months ago by GodsDeneuve.
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [WooCommerce PayPal Payments] Enable saved cards not worksHere I’m after some tests for let you know that everything works fine! 👌
Thank you again for fast support, I’ve should have asked here before and saved a lot of time.
Best regards. ✌️
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [WooCommerce PayPal Payments] Enable saved cards not worksThanks a lot Niklas, I’m testing it right now and I’ll come back later to let you know if the issue is solved. 👋
I confirm this filter doesn’t fire at all…
I confirm this filter doesn’t fire at all…
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [MailPoet Newsletters (Previous)] jqv:custom rule not foundSame error here. Maybe a problem with italian language?
Problem with custom html form in validate/jquery.validationEngine.js line 974_custom: function(field, rules, i, options) { var customRule = rules[i + 1]; var rule = options.allrules[customRule]; var fn; if(!rule) { alert("jqv:custom rule not found - "+customRule); return; }Console reports : “NS_ERROR_NOT_AVAILABLE: alert(“jqv:custom rule not found – “+customRule);”
Anyway rules seem to work fine, and commented the line turn to remove the problem.