fajarsusilowati83
Forum Replies Created
-
Additional troubleshooting update
I have now carried out some further troubleshooting:
- The Forminator editor still shows a blank white page in an Incognito/Private browsing window with browser extensions disabled.
- I also tested using Health Check Troubleshooting Mode with only Forminator active. The Forminator editor remained blank even when TranslatePress and the other plugins were disabled.
- This issue affects not only my existing forms, but also a newly created Blank Form, Quiz, and Poll. They can be created successfully, but opening them for editing results in the same blank white page.
- The front-end forms and previews are still working, and a test submission was successfully processed and emailed.
The browser console consistently shows:
Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'transition')originating from:
form-scripts.js?ver=1.57.3There is also a preceding WordPress React 19 compatibility warning:
[wordpress-react-19] Accessing __SECRET_INTERNALS_DO_NOT_USE_OR_YOU_WILL_BE_FIRED was removed in React 19 and is provided by a compatibility shim.I have also contacted TranslatePress support regarding a separate database deadlock involving their machine translation locks. They noted that because the Forminator editor remains blank even with TranslatePress disabled, this appears to be a separate issue.
Could you please advise whether the
transitionJavaScript error inform-scripts.jscould indicate a compatibility issue with the current WordPress/React environment, and whether there is a safe workaround or fix that I can test?I would prefer to avoid resetting or reinstalling Forminator because the existing assessment form is currently functioning correctly on the front end.
Hi Daniel,
Thank you. I checked the WordPress.com Site Logs and found that the deadlock occurred at least twice on 29 September 2026, rather than only once.
The first occurrence was shown in the WordPress.com log at 10:55 AM (Europe/London). The query timestamp was 2026-09-29 09:55:32. This occurred during an
UPDATEof thewp_trp_machine_translation_lockstable.The second occurrence was shown at 10:34 PM (Europe/London). The query timestamp was 2026-09-29 21:34:18. This occurred during an
INSERT IGNORE INTOthe samewp_trp_machine_translation_lockstable.Both entries have the same relevant trace:
TRP_Editor_Api_Regular_Strings->get_translationsTRP_Editor_Api_Regular_Strings->get_translation_for_stringsTRP_Translation_Render->process_stringsTRP_Machine_Translator->translateTRP_Machine_Translator->claim_strings_for_machine_translationTRP_Query->claim_machine_translation_locksI have copied the complete original query and trace for both occurrences from the WordPress.com Site Logs. I can provide the full entries if required.
The front-end translations are currently still working correctly, and I have not noticed any loss of saved translations.
I will continue monitoring the Site Logs for any further occurrences.
Thank you also for confirming that the Forminator editor issue appears to be separate.
Hi Daniel,
Thank you for your response.
I followed the steps you suggested. When I go to Settings > TranslatePress > Advanced > Debug and click the “Here” link for the last 5 SQL errors, it takes me to the TranslatePress Errors page. However, no individual SQL errors or timestamps are displayed there. I have included a screenshot showing exactly what I see.
I have also included a screenshot of the installed plugins related to TranslatePress, as requested.
TranslatePress plugins:
[paste Snipboard link]TranslatePress Errors page:
[paste Snipboard link]Please let me know if there is another location where I can retrieve the SQL error details.
Thank you.
Hi Forminator Support,
I would like to add some further troubleshooting information that may help identify the cause of the blank editor issue.
1. The issue affects all Forminator content types
I carried out further tests and found that the problem is not limited to my existing assessment forms.
I can successfully create:
- A completely new Blank Form
- A new Quiz
- A new Poll
- Duplicated forms
However, when I click Edit on any of them, the editor opens as a completely blank white page.
This suggests that the issue affects the Forminator builder/editor generally rather than a specific form or corrupted form data.
2. Front-end functionality still works
My existing forms continue to display and work correctly on the front end. Preview also works successfully.
I tested a submission and received the email notification containing the submitted responses and calculated scores. Therefore, the front-end form processing appears to be functioning.
Interestingly, the Forminator dashboard still shows “Last Submission: Never” despite the successful test submission.
3. JavaScript error in the browser console
When opening any Forminator editor, Chrome DevTools shows the following error:
Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'transition')The error originates from:
form-scripts.js?ver=1.57.3It appears multiple times while the Forminator editor is loading.
The Network tab shows that
form-scripts.js?ver=1.57.3itself loads successfully with HTTP status 200, so the script appears to be downloaded but fails during execution.Immediately before the Forminator error, the console also displays this WordPress React 19 compatibility warning:
[wordpress-react-19] Accessing __SECRET_INTERNALS_DO_NOT_USE_OR_YOU_WILL_BE_FIRED was removed in React 19 and is provided by a compatibility shim.I also checked the WordPress JavaScript environment.
typeof wpreturns"object"andwp.elementis available.4. Plugin conflict testing
I tested the site using Health Check & Troubleshooting Mode and enabled only Forminator for my troubleshooting session. The Forminator editor still displayed the blank white page.
Therefore, disabling the other plugins, including TranslatePress, did not resolve the issue.
5. Additional WordPress.com diagnostic information
WordPress.com also reported a separate critical error associated with the WPCode Content Ratio v2.0 plugin. I have identified this as a separate plugin issue and can deactivate it. However, the Forminator editor problem also occurs during troubleshooting with only Forminator enabled.
I also found a database deadlock in the logs involving the TranslatePress table
wp_trp_machine_translation_locks. However, this appears to originate from TranslatePress machine translation rather than Forminator. The Forminator editor still fails when TranslatePress is disabled in Troubleshooting Mode.Current environment:
- WordPress: 7.1.2
- Forminator: 1.57.3 (Free)
- PHP: 8.4.26
- PHP memory limit: 512 MB
- Web server: nginx
- Hosting: WordPress.com Premium
I have reproduced the issue in both Chrome and Safari and have cleared the browser cache.
Based on these tests, the problem appears to affect the Forminator admin builder/editor across Forms, Quizzes, and Polls, while the front-end functionality continues to work.
Please let me know if there are any further diagnostic steps I can safely perform.
Thank you.