EnergieBoer
Forum Replies Created
-
fixed
The plugin does not remove that, beause it is inside the theme. You can remove it yourself by editing the theme (if help needed check theme forum).
Fixed, thx.
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [PageNavi Automatic Page Numbers] Remove page numbers from topThere should only be pagenumbers at the bottom (my function hooks on loop_end). Maybe it is a problem with that theme.
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [PageNavi Automatic Page Numbers] TranslationThe options page is now added and you can set your own translation if you wish to do so.
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [PageNavi Automatic Page Numbers] TranslationYes, I guess the option page is the easiest solution. Because it’s just two words basically, then everyone can use whatever language he/she wants and is not dependent on only the ones that are in my language file. And I want to another option too, with how many pagenumers are shown π
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [PageNavi Automatic Page Numbers] TranslationYes you are correct, the only thing to translate would be ‘Page 1 of 10’ for exmaple. I will make an options page for this, so you can define the text to be used. I have a busy weekend, so this may take a few days;)
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Boggle Woggle Adsense] plugin installationYes that should be no problem.
Forum: Reviews
In reply to: [Colored Tags Tag Cloud Widget] Works FineThanks for the tip, I have now made a new version with the default title empty