elmindo
Forum Replies Created
-
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [BadgeOS Community Add-on] Achievements tab under users profileI’ve got both bbPress and BuddyPress running on the site….
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [BadgeOS Community Add-on] Achievements tab under users profileI’m having problems with this now.
I saw the Achievements tab, while setting up the page.
But now as I got everything up and running, the Achievements tab is gone.I’ve tried activating and deactivating extended profiles, with no luck.
I can also confirme that a user has an achievement.
That I have checked BadgeOS > Achievements Types area, and checked the two checkboxes that appear under the main settings.Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [BadgeOS] My Latest BadgeI think the easiest thing would be to start a new plugin if you wouldn’t mind?
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [BadgeOS] My Latest BadgeI tried adding the code to a function-plugin, as the function.php is updated regularly with the theme.
Did not work though. Just broke everything, and that’s about as far as I got. 😛
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [BadgeOS] My Latest BadgeSo I’ve tried a bit myself, but unfortunately my skill level is not high enough to achieve this on my own by just this. Could you help me a bit more on the way with a bit more detailed explanation?
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [BadgeOS] My Latest BadgeYou can see it, if you look at the top right corner of the screen in the first frame of the video on the BadgeOS in Action page:
https://badgeos.org/about/sample-sites/
And you can see it again about 55 sec into the film.To see it on the DMA page, you’d have to sign up and log into your profile.