Forum Replies Created

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Thread Starter EliotNieto

    (@eliotnieto)

    Thanks, the issue was for custom CSS, now before I try to open a new thread, our customer said the submenus don’t open when seeing on iPad landscape, the issue may be caused by custom css?

    Thread Starter EliotNieto

    (@eliotnieto)

    Thank you!! I apologize for the inconveniences. That worked fine.. 🙂

    Thread Starter EliotNieto

    (@eliotnieto)

    I added some custom attributes for the Events and other custom attributes for the Locations. But when I add a new Event, I see the custom attributes for the Events and the Locations. Example

    Events > Settings > General >

    Custom attributes for events
    #_ATT{E1}
    #_ATT{E2}
    #_ATT{E3}

    Custom attributes for locations
    #_ATT{L1}
    #_ATT{L2}
    #_ATT{L3}

    Adding a New Event:

    Attributes Pane:
    —————-
    Attribute Name | Value
    E1:
    E2:
    E3:
    L1:
    L2:
    L3:
    —————

    Add a new location:

    Attributes Pane:
    —————-
    In order to use attributes, you must define some in your templates……
    —————

    I don’t want to add location attributes for the events, so I don’t know what I’m doing wrong.

    Thread Starter EliotNieto

    (@eliotnieto)

    In addition, I have the following attributes for the Locations in General Options page:

    #_ATT{UbicacionFacebook}
    #_ATT{UbicacionEmail}
    #_ATT{UbicacionTel}
    #_ATT{UbicacionWeb}

    The ‘Enable location attributes’ and ‘Enable location custom fields?’ options are checked YES, but when I add a new location, at the Attributes pane I get the following message:
    ‘In order to use attributes, you must define some in your templates, otherwise they’ll never show. Go to Events > Settings > General to add attribute placeholders.’

    Is there any setting that I have missed?
    Thank you.

    Thread Starter EliotNieto

    (@eliotnieto)

    Thanks for your answer, at first time, I’ve tried this solution, but it didn’t work. I think I’m doing something wrong. I changed the custom attribute UbicacionTel (without space) for doing easier.
    This is the code I added in the functions.hp file, (I highlighted the changes I’ve done in bold)

    add_action('em_location_output_condition', 'filterLocationOutputCondition', 1, 4);
        function filterLocationOutputCondition($replacement, $condition, $match, $EM_Location){
            if( is_object($EM_Location) && preg_match('/^<strong>hay_telefonou</strong>/',$condition, $matches) ){
                if ( is_array($EM_Location-><strong>UbicacionTel</strong>) && !empty($EM_Location-><strong>UbicacionTel</strong>) ){
                    $replacement = preg_replace("/\{\/?$condition\}/", '', $match);
                }else{
                    $replacement = '';
                }
            }
            return $replacement;
        }

    But it doesn’t show anything.
    I also tried to show the attribute directly as
    #_ATT{UbicacionTel}
    but it doesn’t show correctly.
    Please, hope someone help me and tell me what I’m doing wrong.

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)