eissac
Forum Replies Created
-
Oh dear, never mind! It turns out it’s a browse thing. I was using Safari, but when I switched to Chrome it worked fine.
Forum: Fixing WordPress
In reply to: Critical Error-plugins are deactivatedI’m going to mark this resolved.
Forum: Fixing WordPress
In reply to: Critical Error-plugins are deactivatedThank you! I’ll keep that in mind for future reference. I think I’ve managed to get things up and running again. At least, I hope so. Thanks for all your help.
Forum: Fixing WordPress
In reply to: Critical Error-plugins are deactivatedIt seems to be a problem with popularfx, so maybe I should go to that forum. I don’t know how to upload a screenshot here. Happy to if you could explain how.
Forum: Fixing WordPress
In reply to: Critical Error-plugins are deactivatedI forgot to say: I went back renamed the plugins files “plugins”, removing the “deactivate” part. Don’t know if that worked.
Forum: Fixing WordPress
In reply to: Critical Error-plugins are deactivatedTech support updated mysqli and now I can log into my dashboard again. However, when I go to customize the site, I see the placeholders for a theme that’s not even listed and when I activate a new theme, the old remains. Anybody understand what’s going on?
This is a theme I had tried, btw, but it’s no longer listed in my WP themes.
Forum: Fixing WordPress
In reply to: Critical Error-plugins are deactivatedWill do, although I updated to php 8 when I started the WordPress installation. Thanks!