eatransform
Forum Replies Created
-
Forum: Reviews
In reply to: [Eatransform Auto Keyword Linker] Excellent autolink pluginHello Walter,
I’m pleased to inform you that version 1.2.0 has been released, including two of the features you requested.
Edit Keywords:
You can now edit existing keywords directly from the list by clicking the “Edit” button, without deleting and re-adding them.Max Links Control:
You can now specify how many times each keyword is linked (0–30).
• 0 = Link all occurrences
• 1 = First occurrence only (default)
• 2–30 = Specific number of occurrencesAs a solo developer, development sometimes takes a little longer, and I sincerely appreciate your patience and understanding. Your feedback is invaluable in improving this plugin.
Best regards,
Forum: Reviews
In reply to: [Eatransform Auto Keyword Linker] Excellent autolink pluginThank you so much for your kind message.
I’m really happy to hear that you enjoy the plugins.I should mention that I’m a solo developer, so things sometimes move a bit slowly—but I always try to be careful and do my best for users.
At the moment, I don’t have an affiliate program, but your support and review already mean a lot to me. Thank you for sharing the Amuleto review!
I truly appreciate your kindness and support.
Forum: Reviews
In reply to: [Eatransform Auto Keyword Linker] Excellent autolink pluginThank you so much for your warm message and for your high rating of my plugin. It truly means a lot to me that you’re satisfied with the quality of the code and the SEO features—there’s nothing more rewarding. I’m also very grateful that you’re planning to write a review.
The features you suggested (export/import, link editing, attribute selection, and more detailed control over insertion counts) are all very insightful and excellent ideas.
Regarding future updates, I’d love to include these features in the roadmap. However, since I want to keep the code lightweight and efficient—as you kindly mentioned—I need to implement them carefully, so it may take some time. As I’m developing this plugin on my own, I may not be able to respond immediately, but I will consider each idea thoughtfully and work on them step by step.
Also, regarding updating the plugin you purchased on BOOTH: you can always download the latest version from your purchase history there.
Your support is a huge motivation for my development work. Thank you again, and I hope you’ll continue to enjoy using the E-TRANSFORM tools!
Forum: Reviews
In reply to: [Eatransform Auto Keyword Linker] Excellent autolink pluginThank you for your question and for your support.
Regarding updates:
Updates are included in the purchase price, so you will receive future versions for free.At the moment, updates are provided manually (downloadable updated files).
I am also considering adding automatic update functionality in the future as the plugin grows.Thank you again for your support!
Forum: Reviews
In reply to: [Eatransform Auto Keyword Linker] Excellent autolink pluginThank you for the great review and for supporting the Pro version. I’m glad you found it useful for managing autolinks and interlinks. More features and improvements are planned, so please stay tuned. I really appreciate your recommendation!