dyezepchik
Forum Replies Created
Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
-
Forum: Themes and Templates
In reply to: [Hannari] Font replacementit was a wrong folder I added the files too =)
Forum: Themes and Templates
In reply to: [Hannari] Font replacementI found how to do that, I suppose in css
/** Fonts **/ @font-face { font-family: 'BebasNeueRegular'; src: url('css/fonts/BebasNeue-webfont.eot'); src: url('css/fonts/BebasNeue-webfont.eot?#iefix') format('embedded-opentype'), url('css/fonts/BebasNeue-webfont.woff') format('woff'), url('css/fonts/BebasNeue-webfont.ttf') format('truetype'), url('css/fonts/BebasNeue-webfont.svg#BebasNeueRegular') format('svg'); font-weight: normal; font-style: normal; }But replacing paths to the font files I can not change actual font on the WP frontpage. Why? I put another font files to the folder css/fonts/ and replace paths in the css file. Then I reload my web page and the font seems to be sans-serif
I understand why do I see sans_serif:/** H1-H6 **/ h1, h2, h3, h4, h5, h6, .readmorelink{ font-family: 'BebasNeueRegular', sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; clear:both; }But I don’t understand why doesn’t it load any other font?
Forum: Themes and Templates
In reply to: [Hannari] Font replacementalready found
Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)