dtbaker
Forum Replies Created
-
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [bbPress Unread Posts] Adding new features (like shortcodes/widgets)Here is my current solution with code: http://stackoverflow.com/questions/17416593/wordpress-query-post-compare-between-postmeta-values-using-meta-query-argument
it works, but it’s not very good.
Hopefully someome chimes in with a better solution (this code is up on the forum linked in my first post, the only problem is paging of unread posts doesn’t work)
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [bbPress Unread Posts] Adding new features (like shortcodes/widgets)@djosephdesign thanks for reminding me. I don’t think I ended up creating this ‘unread post’ shortcode. I’ll give it a crack today and post back here.
Forum: Fixing WordPress
In reply to: Remove current_page_parent from Search and 404Hey guys,
Had this issue on my website, try this out:
I have tried disabling all other plugins except this one and it still causes the javascript error. Something weird on this website, not sure where to look, just enabled this on a 3rd multisite website and it worked fine.
So the first enabled install doesn’t work, but the 2nd and 3rd multisite work fine.
I have deauthenticed and re-authenticated the first website with google analytics as well and that didn’t solve it.
π
Hi,
To sell your WooCommerce products to your fans via a Facebook Tab please use this extension: http://www.woothemes.com/extension/facebook-tab/
If you have Jigoshop (similar to WooCommerce) you can use this extension: http://codecanyon.net/item/jigoshop-products-facebook-tab/1405161?ref=dtbaker
Enjoy!