dplumptre
Forum Replies Created
-
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Woocommerce GlobalPay] blank page after being redirected from global payThanks alot but there is something I noticed .
Usually when there is a pending or perhaps failed transaction , if you navigate to your myaccount page you will see an option for pay, if you click on the pay button , you will be redirected the checkout page where you will be able to select pay via global pay and a “pay for order” button.
Once you click on the “pay for order” button , the page updates and shows you the order you want to pay for and this statement below
“Thank you for your order, please click the button below to pay with GlobalPay.” but the problem is that theres no button below, you wont see any button.
I trace the words to the script and I saw this
echo '<p>'.__('Thank you for your order, please click the button below to pay with GlobalPay.', 'woocommerce').'</p>'; echo $this->generate_globalpay_form($order);Perhaps the generate form part did not show.
I also noticed that mails weren’t dropping even after successful order although I am not sure if this is the problem of the plugin but then after setting the :FROM:” FIELD to a webmail in the email settings.
These are things that I noticed and I feel I should just put it down here
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Woocommerce GlobalPay] blank page after being redirected from global payHello Sir,
Thanks again for this info. I will explain for the benefit of others
After reading your last comment I went ahead and did a new install again with the latest
wordpress and woocommerce as of this writing which is below
wp 4.6.1
woo commerce Version 2.6.4
woo commerce global pay 3.3
Further, I did the necessary setup , for the permalink ,under the common name , I selected the POST NAME and under the Product permalink base I selected shop base.
I entered the necessary setup in the woocommerce settings page but this time I did not create any page or post. Consequently , I was redirected but this time to the checkout page where all the data showed like it should be.
It was my fault I created the page earlier because after looking through your files I didnt see it in any of the script but now that you explained it I tried it and it worked .
Thanks a ton , hope I didn’t give you too much trouble
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Woocommerce GlobalPay] blank page after being redirected from global payIts is working now , I want to thank you for the support so far , here is what I did
I did a fresh install , but what I did differently was that when I was creating the response page which is globalpay-transaction-response. I didnt create it as a page on wordpress I created it as a post and just like that it worked.
Thanks again
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Woocommerce GlobalPay] blank page after being redirected from global payI have gone through the link. I am not experiencing white screen or internal server error, what I meant by blank is that I get redirected to the response page alright but I dont get any data from global pay as regards the transaction, I just get the globalpay-transaction-response page which is just a plain page
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Woocommerce GlobalPay] blank page after being redirected from global payI have even uninstall my theme im using the default Twenty Fifteen theme to be sure it is not a theme issue the plugins are the woocommerce
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Woocommerce GlobalPay] blank page after being redirected from global payThanks for your response ,that is what I believe also but I didnt select default in the permalink to be precise
under the common name , I selected the POST NAME
and under the Product permalink base I selected shop base
- This reply was modified 10 years, 1 month ago by dplumptre.
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Woocommerce GlobalPay] blank page after being redirected from global payI noticed that I get a response array when I hit the requery button at the backend. However I just get redirected to a blank page in the globalpay-transaction-response page I created for response url which looks like this below
http://xxxxxxxxxx.org/globalpay-transaction-response?txnref=2-20-1473329808&status=pending
The response array after I hit the re-query button from the backend
09-08-2016 @ 12:18:02 – Connecting to GlobalPay at https://demo.globalpay.com.ng/GlobalpayWebService_demo/service.asmx?wsdl
09-08-2016 @ 12:18:05 – Response dump from GlobalPay Array
(
[getTransactionsResult] => <resultset><record><txnref>5916252121503913</txnref><channel>interswitch</channel><amount>900.00</amount><payment_date>9/8/2016 12:15:03 PM</payment_date><payment_status>pending</payment_status><field_values><field_values><field><names>adebanji Plumpt- This reply was modified 10 years, 1 month ago by dplumptre.