donnaanimalphysio
Forum Replies Created
-
Forum: Fixing WordPress
In reply to: Blog post to facebook saying to.c and no idea whyI have tried my best as above, but I just dont understand most of this jargon so I dont know what to do. Re-posted 5 times now and same message comes up…
Please help
Many thanks
Forum: Fixing WordPress
In reply to: Blog post to facebook saying to.c and no idea whyfacebook thingy says this
The ‘fb:app_id’ property should be explicitly provided, Specify the app ID so that stories shared to Facebook will be properly attributed to the app. Alternatively, app_id can be set in url when open the share dialog.
but I dont know what this means….any help?
Thanks
Forum: Fixing WordPress
In reply to: Blog post to facebook saying to.c and no idea whyThank you. Do you know how I check the OG…..
many thanks
Forum: Fixing WordPress
In reply to: Wrong pictures being scraped off my blog onto facebookI have worked it out. Yoast is the answer.
Button at the bottom says “set featured image” it allows you to select pic and even tells you if size is not ok for facebook.
I hope that helps anyone else with this trouble…
Forum: Fixing WordPress
In reply to: Wrong pictures being scraped off my blog onto facebookThank you Sterndata.
I can see the og:image url but it doesnt say say specific tags.
I do have Yoast SEO so I wonder if I am simply not using it to its full potential. Do you know what I do via yoast to make it select the correct picture?
Many thanks