Forum Replies Created

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Thread Starter djgray

    (@djgray)

    GOT IT!!

    Thanks again, David for pointing me down the Additional CSS path.

    /* Target the inner paragraph where WordPress forces padding/margin rules */
    .wp-block-quote p {
    padding-left: 20px !important;
    }

    /* Keep existing styles on the main container, adding a fallback just in case */
    .wp-block-quote {
    margin-left: 40px !important;
    padding-top: 15px !important;
    padding-bottom: 1px !important;
    border-left: 7px solid #38C273 !important;
    }

    Thread Starter djgray

    (@djgray)

    Well, shoot . . . That CSS was already in Appearance ->Customize->Additional CSS. I marked this as “resolved” because I was confident in the proposed solution/workaround.

    I’ll work on massaging it anyway, but it seems that specific style is being ignored in recent WP Updates.

    .wp-block-quote {
    margin-left: 20px;
    padding-top: 15px;
    padding-bottom: 1px;
    border-left: 7px solid #38C273
    }

    • This reply was modified 2 months, 2 weeks ago by djgray.
    Thread Starter djgray

    (@djgray)

    David, thank you for the astonishingly rapid response. This is a great workaround. I’ll try to get this implemented this afternoon!!

    Thank you again!

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)