DesignStack
Forum Replies Created
-
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [SQLite Object Cache] Max cache file size?Will do, thanks.
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [SQLite Object Cache] Max cache file size?Thanks for the quick response. I am no coder so won’t be able to help with an idea on the WAL issue unfortunately! But can’t you use the action scheduler?
Thanks again.
I have tried all that and nothing has resolved the issue. I had to rollback the Ultimate Addons for Elementor (Formerly Elementor Header & Footer Builder) plugin to fix it.
Thanks for the reply Steve. I have started using Seedprod now which seems fine.
Thanks!
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Simple CAPTCHA with Cloudflare Turnstile] Error on Elementor Pro FormsThe lastest update seems to have fixed it. Thanks!
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Simple CAPTCHA with Cloudflare Turnstile] Error on Elementor Pro FormsHello,
Updated everything. Still facing the same issue.
Fyi, the error in the console is:
[Cloudflare Turnstile] Unable to find a container for ".elementor-form[name="Contact us"] #cf-turnstile-em-660863353".(https://challenges.cloudflare.com/turnstile/v0/api.js?onload=onloadTurnstileCallback)Also have error:
Uncaught ReferenceError: wp is not definedThanks
JayForum: Plugins
In reply to: [Simple CAPTCHA with Cloudflare Turnstile] Error on Elementor Pro FormsHello,
Disabling caching and updating elementor didn’t seem to work.
Thanks
JayForum: Plugins
In reply to: [Simple CAPTCHA with Cloudflare Turnstile] Error on Elementor Pro FormsHello,
I have WP Rocket and Cloudflare optimiser. I disabled both and the problem persists. Screenshot: https://c2n.me/4hkbcCw
I’ll try updating Elementor now.
Thanks
JayForum: Plugins
In reply to: [Simple CAPTCHA with Cloudflare Turnstile] Error on Elementor Pro FormsHi Elliot,
Thanks for the quick reply.
I tried it with Contact Form 7 and it worked fine but it’s not working with Elementor Pro Forms. Turnstile is working on the wp login form. You can check here: https://designstack.co.uk/wp-login.php
Screenshots:
https://c2n.me/4hhkcch
https://c2n.me/4hhkbGn
https://c2n.me/4hhkcIeI can give you admin access but will need to email you.
Thanks
Jay