Forum Replies Created

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Thread Starter deadlydesigns

    (@deadlydesigns)

    Hey Sayontan,

    I was able to download the updated version and have gotten it to work to display all the galleries for 2026. I am now working to incorporate your plug-in more into my site. I sent you a small donation to show my support for this awesome plug-in.

    With Zenfolio, is a way for it to display a download or purchase button in the lightbox display? I see it does display the share on social links. It would be nice for people to download the resized versions of images or purchase a print straight from the lightbox view.

    Thanks again!

    Mike

    Thread Starter deadlydesigns

    (@deadlydesigns)

    Hey Sayontan,

    Thank you so much for your detailed explanation about the limitations of the Zenfolio API.  Thanks for letting me know about the bug with the group functionality! Earlier I did try to display galleries based on the group “2026” that I add all the concert photos from this year to. When I tried to add the object id of the custom group name of “2026” or the Zenfolio-defined group id, I received an error. While I don’t have my photos decided into year then months, just displaying the galleries for a year is better than displaying ALL of them 🙂  I’ll keep a lookout for the version update.

    Thanks again, and thank you for the fantastic plug-in.

    Mike

    I saw this thread, and am having the same issue. Today, midday, my website was loading fine; but when I get home it will not load and loads a blank page with no error. When I try to navigate to http://www.deadlydesigns.com the browser status for Firefox and IE are both immediately “done”. I try to go to /wp-admin/ and that does not load either. I contacted my website hosting support and they said that index file syntax is wrong and to reupload the file. I uploaded the index.php from the original zip I downloaded and still does the same thing. I have put in a ticket to senior techs at my site to look into it. After I spoke with them I replaced all the main wordpress files minutes the config file and contents inside the /wp-content/ folder, and still does the same thing. I checked the permissions and everything looks ok, and I also checked my database and it looked ok too. I downloaded the .htaccess file and am not sure if it is correct.. here is what I have.

    # BEGIN WordPress
    <IfModule mod_rewrite.c>
    RewriteEngine On
    RewriteBase /
    RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-f
    RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-d
    RewriteRule . /index.php [L]
    </IfModule>

    # END WordPress

    Anyone have any thoughts or suggestions? Thanks!

    ps. I have made a sample index.html and uploaded and renamed the index.php file to index.old and the index.html file displayed fine.

    Mike

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)