cxm0000
Forum Replies Created
-
Forum: Fixing WordPress
In reply to: [how-to]how to share posts with multisites?thanks for reply, I am a bit newbie and can you please explain it in more details?
Forum: Fixing WordPress
In reply to: Failed to use Prototype or jQueryOMG! It works now ! I think the only change I made according to your example is to add element tags before id or class, for example,
jquery('h2#ming')Anyway, now I can do my stuff =) Thanks a lot friend!
Forum: Fixing WordPress
In reply to: Failed to use Prototype or jQuerythanks for your reply again. I have changed to use ID for looking for elements. But still, I had the same result. Please notice that the problem could be discovered by that 2 alerts. The first alert popped up but not the second one. So strange…
Forum: Fixing WordPress
In reply to: Failed to use Prototype or jQuerythank you for your help, I have tried the script that you provided to me and that seems to work. however, my code still does not work and here I post what I coded:
jQuery(document).ready(function() { if(jQuery('ming')){ alert('Hi'); jQuery('ming').click(function () { alert (1); if (jQuery('location_list').is(":hidden")) { jQuery('location_list').slideDown("slow"); } else { jQuery('location_list').hide(); } }); } })Please notice that I have 2 alerts there just for debugging, and when the page is loaded, the first alert popped up, which is correct, but when I click on ‘ming’ element, the second alert did not pop-up. Do you have any idea of that? Thanks again.
Ming
Forum: Fixing WordPress
In reply to: Failed to use Prototype or jQueryI load jQuery by calling wp_enqueue_script(‘jquery’) function in the header of file and by visiting this url ( http://www.misi.se/orebro/wp-includes/js/jquery/jquery.js?ver=1.2.6 ) I guess I have succeed to include the lib?
Forum: Fixing WordPress
In reply to: Failed to use Prototype or jQueryyeah, but I also tried Jquery and in jQuery, it also use something like $(document).. how should I solve that?
There must be reasons that stop all the scripts working right?