Forum Replies Created

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • I’ve been trying to register for free also at wpsymposium.com. Tried three different email addresses and each time I get the following page load:

    Array
    (
    [username] => cuppacoffeynet
    [ym_subscribe] => 1
    [redirector] => /login/?checkemail=registered
    [subs] => 391yBronze
    )

    Array
    (
    [id] => 3
    [trial_on] => 0
    [trial_cost] => 0
    [trial_duration] => 0
    [trial_duration_type] => d
    [cost] => 99
    [role] => subscriber
    [default] => 0
    [duration] => 1
    [duration_type] => y
    [country] =>
    [success_redirect] =>
    [description] => Same as bronze, plus remote installation/support of WP Symposium, and optionally Theme-My-Login and Access Control plugins.
    [num_cycles] => 0
    [product_id] =>
    [zombaio_price_id] =>
    [account_type] => Silver
    [hide_old_content] => 0
    [hide_subscription] => 0

    Invalid Data Passed. Try again.

    I show up on your “New Members” list, but I’m unable to log in. When I try to get a password reset, no email is sent.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)