cktalons
Forum Replies Created
-
Forum: Themes and Templates
In reply to: Home Page and BlogOkay, weird, but I think I got it to work. Thanks for being prompt anyway.
Forum: Themes and Templates
In reply to: Home Page and BlogHi Emil,
Correct, I want the blog page to look like the one you posted, only not set as the default home page.Thanks,
CourtneyForum: Themes and Templates
In reply to: Home Page and BlogEmil,
Sorry, but that doesn’t work. I’ve already tried that at least five times. Is there a way I can disable the Hello World feature in the functions.php file?I need the home page to be static.
I need the blog post page to display posts, not Hello World.I can get the blog post page to display posts, but only if it’s set to be the Home page.
I cannot get the blog post page to display posts in a different order (ie not the Home Page).Forum: Themes and Templates
In reply to: Home Page and BlogHey,
I’m having the exact same problems as johnosmond. I want my posts to be on the last page, not the home page. I know how to make the home page static and to assign the posts page to a separate page (which I’ve assigned as a Blog Full type), but all I’m getting is the Hello World page, and no posts are showing up. At all. I’ve gone to your forum, I’ve tweaked the Reading settings, and nothing is happening. It’s as if all of my posts disappeared. I do not want to use the Hello World template. How do I nix it in favor of a blog post list?Forum: Themes and Templates
In reply to: Insert Logo in site-title in Twenty TenSorry, but this has not been resolved. I’ve tried updating the PHP as first suggested, I’ve tweaked the CSS, all through a child theme. I’ve got bupkis here. I can make the logo an active link, but the words are dropped on top of it.
There MUST be a way to make the logo an active link without having the words of the site on top of it. Please, will someone show us how?