Forum Replies Created

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • In two themes, so far, when I try to add or change the order of widgits, they do not stay listed in the sidebars where I placed them after I view the site. There is some very funky behavior. This has happened in Atahualpa 3.4.9 and Elements of SEO 1.2.
    I have looked at all the discussions of similar problems on the forums. None seem to be resolved.
    This seems to be a WordPress failure. I am not a code writer. I was hoping to concentrate on writing, not on fixing glitches. Should I be looking for a different program other than WordPress?
    The blog this is happening on is at http://www.shoutofjoy.net
    It didn’t used to happen at http://www.shoutforjoy.us using Thematic, but I just tried to use the widgit screen to add a widgit and it disappeared. The only way to remove the widgit from that section was to drag it over to it again and click delete.
    No code was changed on that site and I did not change the theme.
    Did the markup language change?

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)