Forum Replies Created

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Yeah, there is something wrong with the WAMP software I am using, when running as a service curl for some reason wouldn’t load, found a workaround for that, Gmail SMTP now works, sorry for bothering πŸ™‚

    But curl is not shown in phpinfo(), there is something wrong with my server configuration…

    Thank You for reply @naa986, I host it myself, and I am pretty sure there are no outgoing connection restrictions as it used to work before, or does the incoming (or inbound, not sure about right terminology) port needs be also open? I mean, do I need to add a port forwarding rule to my router for port 587?

    I looked into Apache logs and found this:

    [Sat Nov 12 21:07:12.606091 2016] [:error] [pid 3976:tid 1840] [client 192.168.1.1:55375] PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function curl_init() in ***\\wp-content\\plugins\\gmail-smtp\\class.phpmaileroauthgoogle.php:171
    Stack trace:
    #0 ***\\wp-content\\plugins\\gmail-smtp\\class.phpmaileroauthgoogle.php(151): GmailXOAuth2->request_offline_token()
    #1 ***\\wp-content\\plugins\\gmail-smtp\\PHPMailer\\class.smtp.php(446): GmailXOAuth2->getOauth64()
    #2 ***\\wp-content\\plugins\\gmail-smtp\\class.phpmaileroauth.php(152): SMTP->authenticate('', '', 'XOAUTH2', '', '', Object(GmailXOAuth2))
    #3 ***\\wp-content\\plugins\\gmail-smtp\\PHPMailer\\class.phpmailer.php(1463): PHPMailerOAuth->smtpConnect(Array)
    #4 ***\\wp-content\\plugins\\gmail-smtp\\PHPMailer\\class.phpmailer.php(1300): PHPMailer->smtpSend('Date: Sat, 12 N...', 'Test\\n')
    #5 ***\\wp-content\\plugins\\gmail-smtp\\PHPMai in ***\\wp-content\\plugins\\gmail-smtp\\class.phpmaileroauthgoogle.php on line 171, referer: http://apsaugeles.lt/wp-admin/options-general.php?page=gmail-smtp-settings&action=test-email

    php_curl.dll extension is enabled in php.ini

    • This reply was modified 9 years, 10 months ago by Cigaras.

    @freezer33 could You please share the alternative solution You’ve found, I am having same issue, losing customers πŸ™

    I found plugins options in database, option_name=gmail_smtp_options, deleted it and plugin went to off, filled in all the required information, granted permissions, server information looks like this:

    OS: Windows NT SERVERIS 10.0 build 14393 (Windows 10) i586
    PHP version: 7.0.12
    WordPress version: 4.6.1
    WordPress multisite: No
    openssl: Available
    allow_url_fopen: Enabled
    stream_socket_client: Available
    fsockopen: Available

    Test email result:

    Connection: opening to smtp.gmail.com:587, timeout=300, options=array ()
    Connection: opened
    SMTP -> get_lines(): $data is ""
    SMTP -> get_lines(): $str is "220 smtp.gmail.com ESMTP c10sm3392184ljd.38 - gsmtp"
    SERVER -> CLIENT: 220 smtp.gmail.com ESMTP c10sm3392184ljd.38 - gsmtp
    CLIENT -> SERVER: EHLO apsaugeles.lt
    SMTP -> get_lines(): $data is ""
    SMTP -> get_lines(): $str is "250-smtp.gmail.com at your service, [84.240.48.202]"
    SMTP -> get_lines(): $data is "250-smtp.gmail.com at your service, [84.240.48.202]"
    SMTP -> get_lines(): $str is "250-SIZE 35882577"
    SMTP -> get_lines(): $data is "250-smtp.gmail.com at your service, [84.240.48.202]250-SIZE 35882577"
    SMTP -> get_lines(): $str is "250-8BITMIME"
    SMTP -> get_lines(): $data is "250-smtp.gmail.com at your service, [84.240.48.202]250-SIZE 35882577250-8BITMIME"
    SMTP -> get_lines(): $str is "250-STARTTLS"
    SMTP -> get_lines(): $data is "250-smtp.gmail.com at your service, [84.240.48.202]250-SIZE 35882577250-8BITMIME250-STARTTLS"
    SMTP -> get_lines(): $str is "250-ENHANCEDSTATUSCODES"
    SMTP -> get_lines(): $data is "250-smtp.gmail.com at your service, [84.240.48.202]250-SIZE 35882577250-8BITMIME250-STARTTLS250-ENHANCEDSTATUSCODES"
    SMTP -> get_lines(): $str is "250-PIPELINING"
    SMTP -> get_lines(): $data is "250-smtp.gmail.com at your service, [84.240.48.202]250-SIZE 35882577250-8BITMIME250-STARTTLS250-ENHANCEDSTATUSCODES250-PIPELINING"
    SMTP -> get_lines(): $str is "250-CHUNKING"
    SMTP -> get_lines(): $data is "250-smtp.gmail.com at your service, [84.240.48.202]250-SIZE 35882577250-8BITMIME250-STARTTLS250-ENHANCEDSTATUSCODES250-PIPELINING250-CHUNKING"
    SMTP -> get_lines(): $str is "250 SMTPUTF8"
    SERVER -> CLIENT: 250-smtp.gmail.com at your service, [84.240.48.202]250-SIZE 35882577250-8BITMIME250-STARTTLS250-ENHANCEDSTATUSCODES250-PIPELINING250-CHUNKING250 SMTPUTF8
    CLIENT -> SERVER: STARTTLS
    SMTP -> get_lines(): $data is ""
    SMTP -> get_lines(): $str is "220 2.0.0 Ready to start TLS"
    SERVER -> CLIENT: 220 2.0.0 Ready to start TLS
    CLIENT -> SERVER: EHLO apsaugeles.lt
    SMTP -> get_lines(): $data is ""
    SMTP -> get_lines(): $str is "250-smtp.gmail.com at your service, [84.240.48.202]"
    SMTP -> get_lines(): $data is "250-smtp.gmail.com at your service, [84.240.48.202]"
    SMTP -> get_lines(): $str is "250-SIZE 35882577"
    SMTP -> get_lines(): $data is "250-smtp.gmail.com at your service, [84.240.48.202]250-SIZE 35882577"
    SMTP -> get_lines(): $str is "250-8BITMIME"
    SMTP -> get_lines(): $data is "250-smtp.gmail.com at your service, [84.240.48.202]250-SIZE 35882577250-8BITMIME"
    SMTP -> get_lines(): $str is "250-AUTH LOGIN PLAIN XOAUTH2 PLAIN-CLIENTTOKEN OAUTHBEARER XOAUTH"
    SMTP -> get_lines(): $data is "250-smtp.gmail.com at your service, [84.240.48.202]250-SIZE 35882577250-8BITMIME250-AUTH LOGIN PLAIN XOAUTH2 PLAIN-CLIENTTOKEN OAUTHBEARER XOAUTH"
    SMTP -> get_lines(): $str is "250-ENHANCEDSTATUSCODES"
    SMTP -> get_lines(): $data is "250-smtp.gmail.com at your service, [84.240.48.202]250-SIZE 35882577250-8BITMIME250-AUTH LOGIN PLAIN XOAUTH2 PLAIN-CLIENTTOKEN OAUTHBEARER XOAUTH250-ENHANCEDSTATUSCODES"
    SMTP -> get_lines(): $str is "250-PIPELINING"
    SMTP -> get_lines(): $data is "250-smtp.gmail.com at your service, [84.240.48.202]250-SIZE 35882577250-8BITMIME250-AUTH LOGIN PLAIN XOAUTH2 PLAIN-CLIENTTOKEN OAUTHBEARER XOAUTH250-ENHANCEDSTATUSCODES250-PIPELINING"
    SMTP -> get_lines(): $str is "250-CHUNKING"
    SMTP -> get_lines(): $data is "250-smtp.gmail.com at your service, [84.240.48.202]250-SIZE 35882577250-8BITMIME250-AUTH LOGIN PLAIN XOAUTH2 PLAIN-CLIENTTOKEN OAUTHBEARER XOAUTH250-ENHANCEDSTATUSCODES250-PIPELINING250-CHUNKING"
    SMTP -> get_lines(): $str is "250 SMTPUTF8"
    SERVER -> CLIENT: 250-smtp.gmail.com at your service, [84.240.48.202]250-SIZE 35882577250-8BITMIME250-AUTH LOGIN PLAIN XOAUTH2 PLAIN-CLIENTTOKEN OAUTHBEARER XOAUTH250-ENHANCEDSTATUSCODES250-PIPELINING250-CHUNKING250 SMTPUTF8
    Auth method requested: XOAUTH2
    Auth methods available on the server: LOGIN,PLAIN,XOAUTH2,PLAIN-CLIENTTOKEN,OAUTHBEARER,XOAUTH
    CLIENT -> SERVER: QUIT
    SMTP -> get_lines(): $data is ""
    SMTP -> get_lines(): $str is "221 2.0.0 closing connection c10sm3392184ljd.38 - gsmtp"
    SERVER -> CLIENT: 221 2.0.0 closing connection c10sm3392184ljd.38 - gsmtp
    Connection: closed

    But neither test email nor other emails reach the recipients

    I am having exact same issue, how do I reset the plugin? Even if I delete all settings or reinstall the plugin it still says connected and nothing works.

    I also tried to use other google account for this, but after entering all the settings Grant Permission button does not show up.

    • This reply was modified 9 years, 10 months ago by Cigaras.
    • This reply was modified 9 years, 10 months ago by Cigaras.

    Hey @gary-carlyle, I looked into wp-includes\default-constants.php file, but could not find there any lines with 2097152 or 2048K or 2M, any ideas where from WordPress gets this strange limit?

    • This reply was modified 9 years, 11 months ago by Cigaras.
    Cigaras

    (@cigaras)

    I have same issue, but in my php.ini I have memory_limit = 2048M, in wp-config.php I have define(‘WP_MEMORY_LIMIT’, ‘512M’); but I still get the same error, Out of memory (allocated 2097152) (tried to allocate 49152 bytes).

    And one more thing, I do not understand the wording of this error, 2097152 is more that 49152, why does is says out of memory when trying to allocate less than already allocateed?

    I’d like to do the opposite, because when my visitor click on facebook icon it opens in same window, I’d like to open in new πŸ™‚

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)