chrisnferguson
Forum Replies Created
-
Okay, thanks. I forgot I could edit those fields.
I will work on getting the code.
Thank you.
Great. Thank you for the code.
After entering the code, the field that was labeled “Enter name” now reads si_contact_name and the field that was “Enter email address” is now si_contact_email. Is it supposed to say that?
I’m still not sure what I need to do to get this code. Perhaps I need to hand this off to a programmer.
I manually created a squeeze page and have used the shortcode there.
Here is the page: http://christinenferguson.com/coaching/heartache-happiness/
Thank you.
Hi,
Thanks for your response.
The code is [si-contact-form form=’3′]
Let me know if you need any other info.
I deleted the plugin and re-installed it and it works okay now. However, I’m still not able to get it to work with the short code generated by my autoresponder.
Once again, I’ve been seeking an answer on this for over 2 weeks now. Would really like to purchase the pro version and will not be able to do so if I can’t get the trial version to work.
Thank you.