chitty2002
Forum Replies Created
-
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Easy Video Player] Plugin not working after migrationTo me it looks identical. And it works if I copy it directly into the browser.
Where in the documentation can I find any details? I altready double-checked it.
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Easy Video Player] Plugin not working after migrationYou can take a look here: https://michaelaflint.de/es-blueht-so-bunt/
It says “No URL in the short code”
This is the code:Ginger hat eine große Rasenfläche zum Rumtoben, Trainieren und Schnüffeln – mit Bäumen, spannenden Ecken, viel Krabbelzeug und allem, was sich Hund so wünscht.
[evp_embed_video url=”https://michaelaflint.de/wp-content/uploads/IMG_9848.mov%5D
Der Erholungsfaktor für Hund und Mensch ist sehr hoch!
And this is the code on the old page where the video is working as it should:
https://www.michaela-flint.de/es-blueht-so-bunt/Ginger hat eine große Rasenfläche zum Rumtoben, Trainieren und Schnüffeln – mit Bäumen, spannenden Ecken, viel Krabbelzeug und allem, was sich Hund so wünscht.
[evp_embed_video url=”https://www.michaela-flint.de/wp-content/uploads/IMG_9848.mov”%5D
Der Erholungsfaktor für Hund und Mensch ist sehr hoch!
Forum: Themes and Templates
In reply to: [ColorMag] Headline in header pictureThat worked perfectly. Thank you very much!
Forum: Themes and Templates
In reply to: [ColorMag] Right sidebar not shownThat worked perfectly. Thank you very much!
Forum: Themes and Templates
In reply to: [Astra] Rounded logo on startpageMerry Christmas!
Forum: Themes and Templates
In reply to: [Astra] Rounded logo on startpagePlease ignore my last post, I solved the problem via the site settings 🙂 Thank you so much!
Forum: Themes and Templates
In reply to: [Astra] Rounded logo on startpageThat’s super helpful, thank you.
But it doesn’t change it for the entire page. Is there a CSS I could add to stop this rounding of the logo?
Sorry, but I’m not too familiar with CSS etc.
Kind regards,
MichaelaForum: Themes and Templates
In reply to: [Astra] Rounded logo on startpageHi Herman,
the Kuoni-Logo top left should look exactly the same as the one in the footer. But you can clearly see that the corner of the logo are rounded and I can’t find a way to change this.
Thanks
MichaelaForum: Themes and Templates
In reply to: [Metro Magazine] Category SectionForum: Themes and Templates
In reply to: [Metro Magazine] Top Category Section on homepage not loadingThank you! That worked perfectly.