Forum Replies Created

Viewing 6 replies - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Thread Starter cerics

    (@cerics)

    I appreicate the help but I’m not sure how to implement these into my loop. I’ve never messed with pagination before.

    Thread Starter cerics

    (@cerics)

    Amazing. It works! Thank you ipoint-tech you’ve solved my problem. I really appreciate it!

    Thread Starter cerics

    (@cerics)

    No I have not. I have many theories but no solid proof of what is causing it. I have found a work around to get the images to appear correct though. After uploading into the back end of wordpress, edit the image by rotating it left or right and then rotate it back to original. This saves the image correctly allowing to be used on the site.

    Feel free to ask any questions, I am busy working on several things but this is on my to do list for the near future and I would be happy to see it resolved.

    Thread Starter cerics

    (@cerics)

    I AM using Multisite. In my Network Admin I have all plugins deactivated.

    I went ahead and renamed the plugins folder to “1plugins” (to ensure it cannot access them). Afterwards, I tried uploading an entirely different image. Same results.

    I unfortunately do not have access to any other WordPress servers. This server is hosted locally on my IIS7 server.

    Thread Starter cerics

    (@cerics)

    I was adding the image while creating a new page.

    I tried what you said, media -> add new. I attempted to add a 220×330 image. My uploads folder created a 150×150 and a 200×300. I also added a 2480×3580 image and it created a 150×150, 212×300, 723×1024.

    I wonder why it’s not creating the full size image?

    Thread Starter cerics

    (@cerics)

    Web.config:

    <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
    <configuration>
        <system.webServer>
            <rewrite>
                <rules>
                    <rule name="WordPress Rule 1" stopProcessing="true">
                        <match url="^index\.php$" ignoreCase="false" />
                        <action type="None" />
                    </rule>
                    <rule name="WordPress Rule 2" stopProcessing="true">
                        <match url="^([_0-9a-zA-Z-]+/)?wp-admin$" ignoreCase="false" />
                        <action type="Redirect" url="{R:1}wp-admin/" redirectType="Permanent" />
                    </rule>
                    <rule name="WordPress Rule 3" stopProcessing="true">
                        <match url="^" ignoreCase="false" />
                        <conditions logicalGrouping="MatchAny">
                            <add input="{REQUEST_FILENAME}" matchType="IsFile" ignoreCase="false" />
                            <add input="{REQUEST_FILENAME}" matchType="IsDirectory" ignoreCase="false" />
                        </conditions>
                        <action type="None" />
                    </rule>
                    <rule name="WordPress Rule 4" stopProcessing="true">
                        <match url="^([_0-9a-zA-Z-]+/)?(wp-(content|admin|includes).*)" ignoreCase="false" />
                        <action type="Rewrite" url="{R:1}" />
                    </rule>
                    <rule name="WordPress Rule 5" stopProcessing="true">
                        <match url="^([_0-9a-zA-Z-]+/)?([_0-9a-zA-Z-]+/)?(.*\.php)$" ignoreCase="false" />
                        <action type="Rewrite" url="{R:2}" />
                    </rule>
                    <rule name="WordPress Rule 6" stopProcessing="true">
                        <match url="." ignoreCase="false" />
                        <action type="Rewrite" url="index.php" />
                    </rule>
                </rules>
            </rewrite>
        </system.webServer>
    </configuration>
Viewing 6 replies - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)