Is there a name to this system/calculator/function so I can look up for options?
We already have a crm system called Superoffice https://www.superoffice.com/
I will check if something like this is possible in their system, it should be.
The thing is that they price it per user, i mean yea being 10 employees might not be expensive for now, but once we reach 20-30 employees which we are going to be doing, then we gonna feel that cost on us.
I might need to code it myself, but for now use a system thats not so expensive.
I have tried to check on how to fix that about the CDN. I can’t find solution on how to fix it. I changed file from png to jpg, deleted the logo, added new element and rename logo file and uploaded it. The issue still seem to come up. Why is that and what can be done about it?