cantonbecker
Forum Replies Created
-
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Timely All-in-One Events Calendar] [Plugin: All-in-One Event Calendar] Wow !Only been using it for about an hour, but superb plugin so far.
Forum: Fixing WordPress
In reply to: I’ve changed wordpress directory : blog doesn’t run !!!Whenever you get a totally blank page on the front end, but the back-end admin still seems to work, first thing to try is to switch back to the ‘default’ theme. Does that help?
Forum: Alpha/Beta/RC
In reply to: 2.5 image uploadIt seems there are many ways the new flash-based image uploader can fail. I’m fairly drowning in data here, so can anyone point me to a discussion/thread that specifically addresses:
WP 2.5 image upload failing because of password-protected .htaccess file
I know this is my problem because if I turn off password protection in my .htaccess file, things work again, and because I have other WP 2.5 blogs running on the same account that are working just fine (w/out password protection.)
I haven’t found any solution here so far that works for my problem — has anyone else?
Forum: Installing WordPress
In reply to: .htaccess password protection breaks nested wordpress blogsSuper thanks to this page which provided a solution:
http://www.andrewrollins.com/2008/01/22/wordpress-and-htaccess-password-protected-directories
Basic gist is that you are obligated to define your own 401 redirect in your .htaccess if you want to password-protect a directory beneath a wordpress installation.