BowsDesign
Forum Replies Created
Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
-
Hi sorry for having disturbated this topic, it is solved here (GD library issue checked with host).
As I’m here, I’d like to thank you for this amazing plugin :).
Hello,
I get the same issue.
Should it come from default chmod for photo-gallery directory which is 755 instead of 770?So you cannot creat thumbnail in directory.
Thanks,
LilyForum: Plugins
In reply to: [WooCommerce] Conditional Tags on Single Product PagesForum: Plugins
In reply to: [Polylang] Translating linksHi !
Just a word to say thank you to Chouby.
It has been really helpful!Thx !
About checkout, it works for me like that:
if (function_exists('pll_get_post')) { // is Polylang activated? add_filter('woocommerce_get_cart_page_id', 'pll_woocommerce_get_cart_page_id'); add_filter('woocommerce_get_checkout_page_id', 'pll_woocommerce_get_checkout_page_id'); function pll_woocommerce_get_cart_page_id($id) { return pll_get_post($id); // translate the page to current language } function pll_woocommerce_get_checkout_page_id($id) { return pll_get_post($id); // translate the page to current language } }Have a nice day,
Lily
Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)