Bobz
Forum Replies Created
-
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [WooCommerce] bacs not workingHi Mike,
Silly me, debug was turned off on my localhost.
Have found the error, thanks.BR
VladoForum: Plugins
In reply to: [WP-Members Membership Plugin] pre tagfound it, thanks.
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Page Builder by SiteOrigin] 3 Column problemFalse alarm, I had error in one of my widgets with unclosed div element which made this.
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Page Builder by SiteOrigin] 3 Column problemHere is screenshot from backend + generated code: http://i.imgur.com/5TaPLfy.gif
As far I understand it should generate <div class=”panel-grid”></div> for every row, and then <div class=”panel-grid-cell”></div> for every cell.
But as you can see from layout in wp-admin and generated HTML looks like it doesnt do that quite well.
Or am I doing something wrong?Thanks in advanced
BR
VladoForum: Plugins
In reply to: [SearchAutocomplete] On mouse out results disappearHi whatyoudid,
whatyousay was correct, I have fixed it now.
ThanksBR
VForum: Plugins
In reply to: [Simple Fields] Automatically show custom fieldsHi John,
You need to set ‘Default post connector’ so it will show your fields automatically when you create new post.
On settings page of Simple fields look for: ‘Post type defaults’, then click on your post type where you want them to show, then select your post connector and save.BR
VladoForum: Fixing WordPress
In reply to: Trouble with get_the_title() in alt attributeHi,
You’r right.
I switched to singlequotes, and now it works like it should.
Think i will stick to singlequotes from now on.. πThanks for help
Forum: Fixing WordPress
In reply to: FTP credentials for Automatic upgradeHi Michael,
I’v checked wp_options table and ther is no “ftp_credentials” option.
But still when i go “upgrade automaticly” for plugins they are upgraded and wordpress doesnt ask me for my password, so it means it is saved somewhere.
I’v also checked wp-config.php, nothing there too.I realy don’t wanna store my FTP pass there (FTP pass is also cpanel pass by default).