binutz
Forum Replies Created
-
Hi Tom,
Thank you for the immediate response.
I found the following code in the article and subsequely pasted it on my child theme’s functions.php. Unfortunately.sidebar still appears on the category pages.
Am I doing it right?
I am not able to send you a link to verify this,as my site is under development on Local host.Thanks & Regards
Binu
==================————————————————-
add_filter( ‘generate_sidebar_layout’,’generate_custom_category_sidebar_layout’ );
function generate_custom_category_sidebar_layout( $layout )
{
// If we are on a category, set the sidebar
if ( is_category() )
return ‘no-sidebar’;// Or else, set the regular layout
return $layout;}
———————————————————–=======Forum: Themes and Templates
In reply to: [Optimizer] Sidebar resizingThanks for the solution.
I will try it out.Binu
Forum: Themes and Templates
In reply to: [Optimizer] Sidebar resizingThanks for the quick response.
Unfortunately, my site is on localhost now and still under development. Would a screen shot be enough for you to review?
Incidentally,I have one more request; Can drop-drop down menus in the main menu be shown horizontally,instead of vertical format?
It would be a desirable feature for the future version of Optimizer.Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Cloudflare] Moved my website to a new serverHi Simon,
Thank you for the reply.
I did the same and my site is working fine.Regards
Binu
Here is an update …!
I faced the above specified problem when my site was on localhost. I just found out that the problem doesn’t occur in the live site. I hope my problem is solved. Thanks a lot for such a wonderful plugin and prompt support.