Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 replies - 16 through 30 (of 35 total)
  • Thread Starter binutz

    (@binutz)

    No problem! I will try that option.
    Thanks a lot for the quick response..

    Thread Starter binutz

    (@binutz)

    Thanks for the quick reply.
    In fact ,the plugin got updated when I deleted the old version and re-installed i again from the WP Plugin list ( I didn’t notice it).
    I have the same problem with the current version (1.1.0)

    Could it be due to any server issue?

    Thread Starter binutz

    (@binutz)

    Thanks a lot Jeff!
    Changing the shortcode to [theme-my-login show_title=”0″] solved my issue

    Thread Starter binutz

    (@binutz)

    Hi Yannick,

    The issue seems fixed now. My site is still in the developing stage. However, as a token of my appreciation ,I have just made a small donation for the time being.
    I hope I would be able to use Link Library plugin meaningfully on my website.

    Thanks

    Binu

    Thread Starter binutz

    (@binutz)

    I will surely consider making a donation once my site is up and running! Thanks for keeping this plugin updated.

    Thread Starter binutz

    (@binutz)

    Thanks Yannick for the quick response.

    Just wanted to share with you some additional info for your reference.

    After installing the latest version on my Localhost- the first problem that I had reported (Notice: Undefined index: captchagenerator in D:\wamp\www\skilmax\wp-content\plugins\link-library\link-library.php on line 939) got fixed.

    I did the same with my live site and replicated the same settings that I used for localhost. On general setting page of my live site I got the error I specified earlier. However,all links on the page appeared normal.

    further to that ,when I tried to submit a link ,I found the following error too

    —————————————————
    Notice: Undefined index: showaddlinksubmittername in /home/pr965748/public_html/skillmaxpro.in/wp-content/plugins/link-library/usersubmission.php on line 422

    Notice: Undefined index: showaddlinksubmittername in /home/pr965748/public_html/skillmaxpro.in/wp-content/plugins/link-library/usersubmission.php on line 422

    Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /home/pr965748/public_html/skillmaxpro.in/wp-content/plugins/link-library/usersubmission.php:422) in /home/pr965748/public_html/skillmaxpro.in/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 1210

    ——————————————————————-

    Hope this helps you figure out the problem.

    Binu

    Thread Starter binutz

    (@binutz)

    Thanks for the quick response.
    I installed Link Library on my live site and added some categories to begin with. After that, when I tried to save the general settings (without making any changes on the settings page) I received the following Error message.
    ————————————————————————
    Notice: Undefined variable: redirecturl in /home/pr965748/public_html/skillmaxpro.in/wp-content/plugins/link-library/link-library-admin.php on line 1302

    Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /home/pr965748/public_html/skillmaxpro.in/wp-content/plugins/link-library/link-library-admin.php:1302) in /home/pr965748/public_html/skillmaxpro.in/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 1210
    ——————————————————————————
    what should I do now?

    Thread Starter binutz

    (@binutz)

    Hi Andrea,
    Thank you for the quick response.
    I changed the code as instructed and subsequently copied it to members folder in my child theme. It solved my issue. Now everything works perfect!
    Thanks once again for this wonderful plugin.

    Binu

    Thread Starter binutz

    (@binutz)

    I found the solution for this problem from
    https://www.designwall.com/question/err-notice-trying-to-get-property-of-non-object-in-user-php/

    I changed the code as instructed. It solved the problem at both my live site and localhost installation.

    I hope this is the right solution.

    Thanks

    Binu

    Thread Starter binutz

    (@binutz)

    Thanks for the response.

    I installed the plugin on my local install which triggered the following error message:

    ———————————————————————————–
    Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in D:\wamp\www\skiaxpro\wp-content\plugins\dw-question-answer\inc\User.php on line 152

    Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in D:\wamp\www\skiaxpro\wp-content\plugins\dw-question-answer\inc\User.php on line 152

    Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at D:\wamp\www\skiaxpro\wp-content\plugins\dw-question-answer\inc\User.php:152) in D:\wamp\www\skiaxpro\wp-includes\pluggable.php on line 1210

    —————————————————————————-

    I installed the plugin on my live site also . Same problem occurs there too.

    Please check it out.. The WordPress version that I am using is : 4.8.1

    Binu

    • This reply was modified 9 years, 1 month ago by binutz.
    Thread Starter binutz

    (@binutz)

    Oops! I did it again! Sorry for commenting without checking out the functionality..
    In fact, scroll option was automatically appearing while adding more categories! I was not aware of it when Stopped with 14 categories.
    It is awesome!!!

    Thread Starter binutz

    (@binutz)

    Thanks Yannick for the quick response.I will consider donating once my site is done.This is a great plugin.!
    I have encountered another issue while using drop down list.
    Displaying more than 15 categories makes drop down list exceed the page size. It would be ideal if you can provide an option for scrolling within the maximum size of the drop down list in your next version.
    Is there any css work around for achieving this?

    Thanks

    Binu

    Thread Starter binutz

    (@binutz)

    I Found out the issue.
    I did not add the short code
    [link-library]on the page along with [link-library-cats settings=”1″]to display the categories.
    Sorry for bothering you. Thanks for this wonderful plugin.

    Binu

    Thread Starter binutz

    (@binutz)

    Hi Srumery.
    I found the code for showing SST only on home page , in one of your past support threads. Sorry for bothering you.

    I am adding it here to help other users who are looking for the same function.
    Thanks & regards

    Binu

    // filter the tab display value to conditionally turn off the tab
        function rum_filter_simple_side_tab_display( $display ) {
    
            if ( ! is_front_page() ) {
    
                $display = false;
            }
    
            return $display;
        }
        add_filter( 'rum_sst_plugin_display_tab', 'rum_filter_simple_side_tab_display', 10 , 1 );
    Thread Starter binutz

    (@binutz)

    Thank you for the help.
    Yes,I am using the Latest version of GeneratePress.
    Somehow the second code also didn’t work for me. Please don’t bother. I have changed my site’s lay out plan now. I am going to show some relevant content on the category pages using a plugin named Content Aware Sidebars. Thank you once again for the awesome support!

    Best Regards
    Binu

Viewing 15 replies - 16 through 30 (of 35 total)