biancaotterdahl
Forum Replies Created
-
Thanks! I’ve now submitted my Site Health information through the private form and included a link to the screen recording there as well.
The recording shows the full setup process. During the authorization flow, Site Kit asks me to allow the old
wpcomstaging.comsite to access my Google Account data instead of the current live domain,modexa.se.Hopefully this gives you what you need to identify the issue. If not, I’d appreciate it if you could proceed with the site record check.
Thanks again for your help!
Thanks! I checked option 2 first. During the setup/verification step, the URL in my browser is a
sitekit.withgoogle.com/v3/site-management/setup/URL and it does not contain any reference to the old wpcomstaging.com URL.Regarding options 1 and 3, since this is now our live production website, I would prefer not to temporarily change the site URL back to the old staging address or change the live URL from
modexa.setowww.modexa.seas part of troubleshooting, as I don’t want to risk affecting the live site, redirects, tracking, or indexing.WordPress.com support has also confirmed that the old wpcomstaging.com address is an internal system address that cannot be changed.
Would it be possible to proceed with the site record check first, to see whether an old site record is still associated with the site/account and needs to be reset?
Thanks again for your help!