@felipeelia — I completely forgot that I had added Google fonts query both to the functions.php file and also the header.php.
So I just removed the functions call and added Lato to header.php — and now everything looks perfect.
Thanks very much for your help… and also shout out to @anevins! Made my day.
Yes – looks like the headers are okay.
The navigation doesn’t use Lato, either, but that doesn’t bother me as much as the regular paragraph text in the body does. I want Lato to be used in all headers and paragraphs.
Hi – I’m looking at the homer page on Chrome and also Firefox (Mac).
I’ve been clearing the browser cache/history constantly but the tell-tale sign that it’s not using Lato? It’s lower case g.
Take a look at the first paragraph…
…I offer you my reflections on politics, music, musical politics, political music, <b>language</b>…
The g is all wrong. If you check out the font Lato you’ll see that the lowercase g has a curly tail.