apoplife
Forum Replies Created
-
Somewhere in this chain there was one entry that wasn’t about the Graphene theme so all entries have been lost, including mine.
This is a problem I experience as well, so if something can be done about it, either by myself or the theme developer, please let me know. All my comments don’t show up anymore.
Forum: Themes and Templates
In reply to: [Graphene] Disabling yoast breadcrumb supportI’m sorry, you’re right. I see it. Thanks!
Forum: Themes and Templates
In reply to: [Graphene] Disabling yoast breadcrumb supportOk, thank you for the quick reply!
By the way, unfortunately your suggestion doesn’t work either. It’s strange that somehow the theme and the plugin still act as if the setting is still active.
I have deleted all the ‘%_transient_%’ values from the options table as well. I don’t understand where it’s coming from. I’ll wait for the upcoming theme release!
Forum: Themes and Templates
In reply to: [Graphene] Disabling yoast breadcrumb supportOk, thanks! Do you have an (approximate) date for a new release?
BTW: Keep up the good work. Love the theme!
Yes, indeed, major problems. Since the latest release I want it deleted from my site. According to the documentation I should see a ‘Enable Breadcrumbs’ button, but the button is nowhere to be found, on both my Dutch and English site.
- This reply was modified 6 years, 5 months ago by apoplife.
Thank you so much to the Jetpack team! My account had to be resynched as the settings on the Jetpack side weren’t the way they should be.
After the resync everything works like a charm again. No more mixed content errors!Thank you!
Hi,
Yes I can confirm both sites have valid ssl certificates installed and WordPress Address and Site Adrress are both https://apoplife.nl.
Error is generated on all posts where comments are open, even if there no comments made yet. Images are not a part of my comments.
https://apoplife.nl has the jetpack comments enabled (and thus generates the error).
https://en.apoplife.nl had the jetpack comments disabled (and works just fine).Regards,
ErwinHi,
I disabled my current theme and activated the Twenty-Twenty theme, but alas, I still get the mixed content error.
Can I look anywhere else?
Erwin
Thx!
Yes. I do mean https://mewe.com.
On both my sites it works fine now. Had to reconnect though. Thanks for the reply
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [WP Crontrol] Cron is executed but scripots isn’t called?Ok, but why? I use your plugin, so I was under the impression that I should address this here. Since every other cron job, not inititiated by the plugin, works fine, I thought the best place was here, since WP Cron works fine and only this one job entered using your plugin doesn’t.
I’m not trying to be annoying…Problem has been solved with plugin 4.7.1.
Topic can be closed.@awalkwithbernie: there is a plugin called WP Rollback. That lets you roll back to any version you like
I have the exact same problem. Maybe a place to start looking: my Dutch site (apoplife.nl) does not have this problem. It just occurs on my English site (en.apoplife.nl). It’s not a conflict issue…
UPDATE: After I added a new post on my Dutch site the problem also started on the Dutch site, sorry to say. Shall I rollback to the previous version aslo, as that seems to work?