Arvind Singh
Forum Replies Created
-
Forum: Installing WordPress
In reply to: Install wordpress.org on BluehostHey, You are using .org zip files. wordpress.com don’t give access to there files, so no other third party can use :).
WordPress.org is a self-hosted version of WordPress. You are provided with many plugins and customized themes to make your own blog more functional. You have full freedom in .org as compared to .com.
Forum: Fixing WordPress
In reply to: Traffic lost after wprdpress 5.0 UpdateUpdate 5 may or may not be the reason for traffic drop. In version 5 New and improved editor is only introduced. Maybe another plugin update is causing this issue :), Also traffic change can be due to Google algorithms or any other factor’s.
Forum: Installing WordPress
In reply to: Downloading WordPress on Macbook pro- issuesHi , I request you to download WordPress from following link https://wordpress.org/latest.zip
.
WordPress is made by dynamic script which means you need a Apache or any other tool. You can’t directly run any photo scripts . There are two simple way to run WordPress :-1) If you want to use WordPress on local host then I will prefer you for local fly wheel or Xampp . This will help you a lot, especially for beginners.
2) if you want to work online then you need hosting to run WordPress . The most popular panels used are Capanel and plesk .
They both come with a simple option to install WordPress with in 5 min.3) if you want to install WordPress using FTP then download the zip file from https://WordPress.org/latest.zip . Unzip the files and enter all the database details and other things π
I hope this was helpful π
Forum: Themes and Templates
In reply to: [Scratchpad] Can I remove google fontSir , now I’m totally confused . Please tell me now what to do π
Forum: Themes and Templates
In reply to: [Scratchpad] Can I remove google fontHi , if I remove this google font code then , will my website get effected π
Forum: Installing WordPress
In reply to: error – Install WordPress with Sql ServerHi , if you are using Windows server then try installing WordPress from iis application manager and make sure you have installed php 5.6 Express or above and MySQL. After this you need to download phpmyadmin for Windows and run it in iis server using username as root and password which you have choose in MySQL while installing. Now you need to create Database and user using phpmyadmin
.I hope this was help full
Forum: Installing WordPress
In reply to: Problems installing wp & MAMP NEW installHi , I request you to verify the database password you entering is correct and you have given all necessary permission to database π
Yes , @browneyestfc I would like to tell you that they have a addon for MailChimp which automatically send a email to your donor and send emails to your subscribers. They also provide a addon for Recurring Donations. They provide lots of addon to increase your Donations. View More Addons
- This reply was modified 9 years, 7 months ago by Arvind Singh.
- This reply was modified 9 years, 7 months ago by Arvind Singh.
@dalooch hi , I would like to tell you that give has a new updated version with all paypal bugs fixed and also give has launch a new addon called Give Form Countdown . I love this add-on as it provide a countdown timer . I think you should check this feature once.
@dalooch hi , I would like to tell you that give is one of the best plugin and I am also using give form long time , I didn’t get any issues . I think there was a problem from your side (may be any server issue). π
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Hello Dolly] Can I create a plugin from hello dolly?Sure You Can use the plugin code as they are developed under open source license
π
Forum: Installing WordPress
In reply to: Fresh Install – Cannot Login – page just refreshestry giving all file permission’s π
Forum: Fixing WordPress
In reply to: The best way to display a list of available places to rentJust read some guide for the plugin use this will help you π
Forum: Fixing WordPress
In reply to: Update HTTPS for WordPressOk we will see your case and forward to the concern department π thank for your feed back π
Forum: Fixing WordPress
In reply to: Error 403 – Forbidden@t-p he is right