aficionadovinyl
Forum Replies Created
-
I’m happy to report that I just had an update for YITH Proteo Toolkit and it’s fixed the issue!
https://postimg.cc/w77MYWSQ
https://postimg.cc/fVdbJVWXThanks for your help, appreciated 🙂
Best,
ScottHi Mostafa,
Thanks for the reply.
Here are the two expanded issues
https://postimg.cc/f3mW1zvZ
https://postimg.cc/t1WR8qzRI opened a product in Incognito and accepted the cookie consent pop. Then refreshed the Admin Homepage but there were no new entry against the stats.
If you need anything further, please let me know.
Best,
Scott- This reply was modified 3 weeks ago by aficionadovinyl.
Hi Mostafa.
Thanks for the reply.
I checked and there is this showing:
https://postimg.cc/PvZPfftX
I followed the troubleshooting guide but the issue is that I don’t have any posts on the site as it’s not a blog but a sales platform, so I wasn’t able to view a post in private browser mode.
I’m not sure where to go to check the other things you suggested.
I do have a temp admin login I can share with you if you wish to login and take a look if that’s easier as I’m a novice with this.Best,
Scott- This reply was modified 3 weeks ago by aficionadovinyl.
- This reply was modified 3 weeks ago by aficionadovinyl.
- This reply was modified 3 weeks ago by aficionadovinyl. Reason: image not displaying
- This reply was modified 3 weeks ago by aficionadovinyl.