abhranil
Forum Replies Created
-
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Highlighting Code Block] Not showing and Not workingPlease never mind, immediately after posting this, I noticed the toggle toolbar button and found the plugin is working.
I am sorry for posting carelessly.Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Domain Check] Don’t Abandon Your PluginYeah this plugin is great
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [LiteSpeed Cache] Load JS deferredThank you @qtwrk π
Also do note that I did both tests on loader.io with Cloudflare development mode on, so cf cache was being bypassed and the server-side cache was being tested.
Forum: Themes and Templates
In reply to: [GeneratePress] Images Not Staying In The CenterI am using wp astra and elementor
Yeah I have a post template and I tried the css code inside it also but could not get it to work πForum: Themes and Templates
In reply to: [GeneratePress] Images Not Staying In The CenterAlso it seems to only happen when I add a caption the images,otherwise with the css code added the images do come in center
Forum: Themes and Templates
In reply to: [GeneratePress] Images Not Staying In The CenterHi guys can you help me?
I am also using the same config as @acehobojoe but i added the code in the additional css option in post template did not work then again removed and added in additional css option in the Appearance>customize option but still no luck.
Anything more I can try?Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Domain Check] How do you export domains?yeah i am also looking for the same
seems problem is solved automatically
thanks for the quick reply though appreciated.