aaronwhitney
Forum Replies Created
-
Thanks for the response. Sorry, I’ll try to clarify my question.
I understand that in WP User Frontend FREE, there are only two post types, ‘Post’ and ‘Page.’ I am concerned only with the Post type.
When creating a new Post using the standard WP admin panel, the default Post Format is ‘Standard’…however, I am allowed to select a different format to be the default. In my case, I have set that to be the ‘Status’ format.
When creating a new Post using WP User Frontend FREE, I am not allowed to define what Format I would like to use. It always creates a new Post as the Standard Format…instead of the Format I’ve set as the default. Is that by design, or is that an error? I would assume the plugin would use whatever format I have set as my default.
Does that make sense?
Do I understand this correctly…even if I set my default post format to something else in the WP dashboard (e.g. ‘Status’), the free version of WP User Frontend will always post as ‘Standard’…? That’s the behavior I’m seeing, and seems to be the behavior I’m seeing, and what is implied by the response above…but it wasn’t 100% clear to me.