5tu
Forum Replies Created
-
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Timely All-in-One Events Calendar] Import feeds not automatically refreshingIn “Advanced Cron Manager” the task now has a “Next Execution” time of “At next page refresh”. This remains even after refreshing the page.
Web server is IIS.
Thanks for your help.
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Timely All-in-One Events Calendar] Import feeds not automatically refreshingI have installed “Advanced Cron Manager” as advised and checked the ai1ec_cron task. It says it is set to run hourly. However, this morning I still don’t see new events from my feeds until I refresh them manually (having waited more than an hour since their creation).
Thanks
Great. Many thanks
I guess patience was needed as they’re showing now.
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Timely All-in-One Events Calendar] Filter menu not showing on calendarYes it was a CSS conflict. Sorted now…. many thanks.
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Timely All-in-One Events Calendar] Filter menu not showing on calendarHi Ben
My site is an intranet so I’m afraid it isn’t available for public viewing. I can email you a screenshot though if it helps?
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Timely All-in-One Events Calendar] Core import feedsWorking now thanks.
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Timely All-in-One Events Calendar] Only 50 events imported on each iCal feedSame issue here too after updating to version 2.5.10
Hi
Unfortunately my WordPress site is an intranet for internal use only so I can’t give you the url.
I will send you my email address (used to sign in) to data@time.ly.
Thanks
As per post from @naturecoaster. I deleted plugin and data then installed new version, reset settings and setup ical feeds. All working ok.
Many thanks
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Timely All-in-One Events Calendar] Upcoming Widget CSS ProblemOk, I’ve discovered that when a ai1ec widget is added to a page the absolute positioning values on the <aside> tags, and the parent div, in the footer are removed.
E.g
Page without ai1ec widget:<div class="footer-sidebar widget-area masonry" id="footer-sidebar" role="complementary" style="height: 198px; position: relative;"> <aside class="widget widget_text masonry-brick" id="text-48" style="left: 0px; top: 48px; position: absolute;">...</aside> <aside class="widget widget_nav_menu masonry-brick" id="nav_menu-3" style="left: 315px; top: 48px; position: absolute;">...</aside> <aside class="widget widget_nav_menu masonry-brick" id="nav_menu-6" style="left: 630px; top: 48px; position: absolute;">...</aside> <aside class="widget widget_nav_menu masonry-brick" id="nav_menu-4" style="left: 945px; top: 48px; position: absolute;">...</aside> </div>Page with ai1ec widget:
<div class="footer-sidebar widget-area masonry" id="footer-sidebar" role="complementary" style="height: 0px; position: relative;"> <aside class="widget widget_text masonry-brick" id="text-48" style="position: absolute;">...</aside> <aside class="widget widget_nav_menu masonry-brick" id="nav_menu-3" style="position: absolute;">...</aside> <aside class="widget widget_nav_menu masonry-brick" id="nav_menu-6" style="position: absolute;">...</aside> <aside class="widget widget_nav_menu masonry-brick" id="nav_menu-4" style="position: absolute;">...</aside> </div>Does this help you to diagnose what’s going on?
Many thanks
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Timely All-in-One Events Calendar] Upcoming Widget CSS ProblemThe other WP themes don’t show my menus in the footer so therefore don’t test the issue.
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Timely All-in-One Events Calendar] Upcoming Widget CSS ProblemHi
Thanks for the response. Unfortunately my site is an internal intranet and cannot be accessed externally. I could email you some screenshots though?
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Delightful Downloads] Admin/Editor/Author UploadsI have exactly the same issue. No solution found yet….
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Delightful Downloads] Tag cloud of ddownload categoriesHi Ashley
Thanks for the reply. I will look into registering custom taxonomies.
Thanks
5tu