19ash82
Forum Replies Created
-
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [CAOS | Host Google Analytics Locally] How to configure e-commerce events ?Sorry for the delay.
Before I was on Zaraz (CLoudflare) for Google Analytics including e-commerce.
Since I switch to CAOS last week, I saw you were proposing to use Woommerce Google Analytics Integration and I’m trying to make it work
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [CAOS | Host Google Analytics Locally] Google Analytics not connectedFound it. Leaving here just i case : I had put the measurement ID in CAOS. I changed it to the Google tag ID and it’s working 🙂
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [CAOS | Host Google Analytics Locally] Google Analytics not connectedI did too ..lol.. Nothing changed.
When I check my site, I see this now (following update to 4.7.11)
Seems it works, no ?
But nothing on Analytics side.
I’m getting really confured what’s the matter with this.
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [CAOS | Host Google Analytics Locally] Google Analytics not connectedI forgot to mention; I use cloudflare to cache static data. Does this change anything ?
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [CAOS | Host Google Analytics Locally] Google Analytics not connectedForum: Plugins
In reply to: [CAOS | Host Google Analytics Locally] Google Analytics not connectedI use Litespeed cache
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [LiteSpeed Cache] Update of 1 page empties cache of whole siteHi,
It is report number : AYNHPXWO
Bonjour,
J’ai le même souci que toi. Tu as réussi à trouver une solution ?
Merci d’avance 🙂
- This reply was modified 3 years ago by 19ash82.
C’est fait
Pas de soucis. Comment je peux vous envoyer cela en MP ?
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Cache Warmer] Cannot seem to make it workFor webp, this is what Litespeed cache told me :
“
you can use any normal Chrome header for that purpose
if you have enable webp replacement, you need to add
accept: image/webpas well , if you enabled mobile cache , you need to addmobileas keyword in user agent “Link of this discussion : https://wordpress.org/support/topic/user-agents-for-cache-warmer/
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Cache Warmer] Unique visitors per crawlGot to say, I’m loving your crawler & all the options in your plugin.
Yes, I can do exclusion by IP. I’ll do it this way. Thanks !
The consent management service actually emailed me I had exceeded my monthly quota in 4 days 🙂 I’ll have to go and find out how that was possible. Maybe other bots. I’ll probaby also add an exclusion if there is the word bot in the user agent.
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Cache Warmer] Unique visitors per crawlOr should I add something in user agents in useing, for example “mybot” and then block my analytics if the word “bot” is detected in the user agent ?
But then would the cache still work or would the crawl be detected as a crawler ?