19ash82
Forum Replies Created
-
Hi
In case, CF does not keep the low traffic pages, your plug-in serve html caching from the server, right?
Is this then the same thing as “server-level” caching?
I ssee many caching plug-ins promoting this. So I’m curious to know if this is also the fallback option here.
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Cache Warmer] Cannot seem to make it workNo worries; you’re doing an awesome free plugin, so I’m definitely not going to complain π
I switched to another caching plugin in the meantime with all these issues : FlyingPress
The compatibility with your warmer seems to be 100 %, so I’m def happy.
Only thing I saw was this : https://docs.flyingpress.com/en/article/cache-page-or-not-f5qwtc/
Hi again
looking at previous support messages, I see you said that Flyingpress could be compatible with your plug-in by removing advanced cache php and not enabling advanced cache.
- Is it still compatible?
- would it help having both plugins? Right now, I can see that the page is served from php server (but static elements from Cloudflare) and I’m wondering how to improve that.
Thanks a lot
Hi Isaumya,
It’s already in the original message.
In the meantime, I am currently using FlyingPress because of its preload capabilities.
Hi Supervisior,
I’m on a shared hosting where the hosting services has deactivated the inbuilt crawler. I’m trying the Cache warmer plugin but not sure it’s effective right now π
3 seconds for a initial web server response for a page containing only a contact form seems bad though.
- This reply was modified 2 years, 11 months ago by 19ash82.
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Cache Warmer] Cannot seem to make it workAny updates for the custom request headers ?
I’d really need this urgently π
I appreciate your work, and hopefully I’m not sounding ungrateful π
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Warm Cache] Mobile/user agent crawlerIntereseted in this user agent subject. Did you manage to code it please ?
I’d need it to warm a Litespeed server cache with desktop and mobile.
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [LiteSpeed Cache] X-Lsadc-Cache: Miss a lotThanks. I will unclick the homepage and pages.
One thing though, after all updates, I manually run the crawler. Shouldn’t it be cached again?
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [CAOS | Host Google Analytics Locally] CAOS not tracking certain visitorsHi Daan,
Can you please recheck one last time ?
I did everything from above but I still can’t get data when using free Adblocker on Android.
Thanks.
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [CAOS | Host Google Analytics Locally] CAOS not tracking certain visitorsHi Daan
I just took the pro version.
Do you handle the support here ?
I enabled steath mode & cloudflare compatibility but when I use the mobile browser Free Adblocker (on ANdroid), I get nothing in my analytics which appear.
- How can I check if stealth mode is well active ?
- What should I do to get the data please ?
Thanks a lot !
Hi
I haven’t specifically enabled the option. Maybe it gets blocked by default. I installed your script using Zaraz from Cloudflare. It’s meant to be a server side installation
I’m wondering what happens in this case withe the necessary, functional and advertising cookies (if my users use an adblocker)
Do they load?
If the necessary don’t load, it might break the site, no?
- This reply was modified 2 years, 11 months ago by 19ash82.
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [CAOS | Host Google Analytics Locally] CAOS not tracking certain visitorsAwesome. I’ll get the pro tonight
Would the e-commerce data through, woocommerce GA integration also be available?
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [CAOS | Host Google Analytics Locally] How to configure e-commerce events ?Thanks for your answer.
Do you plan to integrate e-commerce events one day ?
I’m sure that would be a huge hit π
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [CAOS | Host Google Analytics Locally] How to configure e-commerce events ?Hi,
Yes woocommerce. I hadn’t understood.. I’ve got a question with your plugin’s compatibility mode.
So, configured WooCommerce Google Analytics Integration as per your instructions.
However, I just saw that many of your powerful options (tracking code, tracking code position, Allow tracking) are disabled when enabling Compatibility mode.
Is there any way your plugin can “take the lead” with WooCommerce Google Analytics Integration and I can get these configurations setting back ?