WordPress.org

Support

Support » Plugins and Hacks » [Resolved] Wrong language

[Resolved] Wrong language

  • McPhearsome
    Member

    @mcphearsome

    Hello guys,
    I have added the filter “arlima article begin” and it shows the wrong language. I found where to change “published” but where can I change the rest. Here you can see how it looks like and if you click on a headline you can see how it should be.

    I’ve forgot to mention that it does’nt have to be with the author name and categories. But it would be nicely if you could tell me that too.
    http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/arlima/

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • The topic ‘[Resolved] Wrong language’ is closed to new replies.