I am a web developer. I have used WP-CRM in one my websites and find it very useful.
I have a requirement described below.
• A protected are for a client to log in
• Once logged in, the client can see the progress of details of the services he had ordered
• Send an email if necessary
I know WP-CRM can do all this. I can go to CRM Settings>Data and create all the data attributed for a given project.
I have the following questions:
1. How do I make their project available for them to view when they log in.
2. Is it possible for a customer to have more than a project. What I need to display are:
a. Client name
b. Customer Name
c. Project description
d. Order Received Date, Material Received Date, Expected delivery date
Thanks for your help in advance.
- The topic ‘WP-CRM Multiple project support’ is closed to new replies.