This is the WORST cache plugin I have ever tried (and I tried a lot). DON’T BELIEVE THE “ONE-CLICK INSTALL” ADVERTISED CLAIMS. After wasting over 7 days trying to get it to work, we are permanently uninstalling this garbage after wasting money buying the premium version.
– Caching is way slower than the page load speed advertised in the speed test
– Cache doesn’t expire. New posts aren’t showing up.
– Cache plugin sends a cache header of 365 days for your homepage, which means your visitor won’t see any updates for the next year, even after uninstalling the plugin. VERY DANGEROUS.
– No support at all, despite sending many e-mails with screenshots describing the problem. Baqend doesn’t even reply to support tickets.
– I paid to buy the official Plesk Speed Kit add-on. After installing, it says i’m on a trial expiring in a few days, asking me to pay again.
DON’T WASTE YOUR TIME
- The topic ‘Worst Cache Plugin EVER.’ is closed to new replies.